Looking for the Best dentist in houston, TX? You have a lot of options these days to choose from. From yellow page listings to browsing in the yellow pages under family dentistry or general dentistry, you have a lot of choices. The best way to find the right dentist would be to take a look at the dentist’s list of credentials and qualifications to know if he is certified to perform the type of dental procedure you are looking for. Here are some of the dentist’s credentials:
– Certified Orthodontist: An orthodontist is a dentist who has acquired an undergraduate degree in orthodontics and completed the necessary dental residency to specialize in orthodontics. They then obtain a master’s degree and obtain even more education to become a professional dentist. They are capable of performing cosmetic dentistry such as braces, veneers, bonding and gum surgery to correct various dental problems.
– Cosmetic Dentist: They are the newest of all dentists and specialize in many cosmetic treatments such as tooth whitening, reshaping, bleaching, bonding and much more. They use veneers, porcelain veneers, Invisalign, bonding, crowns and orthodontic braces to enhance your smile. A cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX can help improve your self-image and self-confidence with their flawless smile. Some of the benefits of cosmetic dentistry in Houston, TX would be the removal of tooth decay, reshaping of teeth, removal of tooth chips and gum disease. A dentist near you can also perform dental implants or dental prosthetics.
– Denture Service: A Houston dentist can provide tooth root canal services. This service will help those who have suffered trauma or accidents because of falling accidents or sports injuries. Dentists can provide denture services to help the patient to retain their natural teeth. A good Houston dentist office can provide an extensive range of cosmetic dentistry procedures including crowns and bridges, veneers, and bonding.
– Bonding: Bonding of the tooth provides a layer of hardening that protects the base of the tooth. A skilled dentist will bond your tooth so that there is no need for an appliance such as a bridge. Bonding of the tooth will help prevent tooth decay and help to prevent tooth sensitivity. Most dental offices will offer this type of procedure to their patients.
– Dental Implants: If you have several missing teeth or if you have cracked or chipped teeth, you may want to consider dental implants. A dentist can help you choose the best types of implants that will fit comfortably in your mouth. Implants are a new technology that is now being used by dentists all across the country. By using dental implants, you can restore function to your mouth and save the function of your teeth. The most common types of implants are dentures fixed in the jaw.